WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
MD collects the following data when using our online forms to contact us:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- The content of your message
- Your phone number (only if indicated).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide MD with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or contact us through the online forms.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
MD collects your data so that we can:
- Process your consultation, order and manage your account.
- Email you about the consultation or products/services you have hired at MD.
- MD will only share your data with partners, Lawyers and Attorneys (Procuradores) who are needed to hire in order to protect your rights and interests.
- MD will share your data with the authorities if we are obliged to do so.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your data sent through our online forms as securely stored at our data processing center located in Madrid (IPCore building) and Valencia (Plexval), using NetApp and EMC storage compartments in Raid 6 and Raid DP. Your data is being protected with Fortigate firewall systems and a 24/7 surveillance control.
Your digital data is being securely stored with highest Microsoft Azure and CentOS technology.
MD will keep your data as long as you are being informed to withdraw your documents or when you request them. After one month and the documentation has not been withdrawn by the customer, we need to delete your records and digital data permanently without any further notice.
MD WON’T share your information for marketing purposes. If you would like to receive marketing services, please feel free to do so by yourself.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
MD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request MD for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that MD corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MD to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that MD erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that MD restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to MD’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that MD transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+34) 66 400 4000
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer or mobile device to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality: MD uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistics: MD uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This data is exclusively collected for statistical purposes. We don’t share nor sell the statistics to anyone. Please, keep in mind, that this doesn’t mean that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website (allaboutcookies.org) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us: (+34) 66 400 4000
- Or write to us at: Joon Dillmann, Apt. 166, 07100 Sóller, Balearic Islands, Spain.
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that MD has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD):
- Address: AEPD, calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
- Web: sedeagpd.gob.es
- Tel.: 901 233 144
Sóller, 24th of January 2020.